Will it be you? We’re looking for an enthusiastic person who will capture the atmosphere of this year’s Tour of Pembrokeshire by interviewing riders and volunteers during the day to feature in a film we’re producing. The Voice of the Tour person will know about...read more
We’d like to thank all of the Marshals and Volunteers for all of their hard work in making the 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017 Tour of Pembrokeshire events the great successes they were and invite anyone who’d like to help out in 2018.
‘We enjoyed our day so much, we’re providing more volunteers next year’. Fishguard and Goodwick R.N.L.I.
Why not come along and cheer our riders on this year, we’ve stagered the start so that you’ll be entertained by a steady stream of riders throughout the day. Take a look at our route timings to get an idea when the Tour will be passing through your village.
‘We had a fantastic few hours supporting.’ Team Cemais.
The first riders will be leaving Crug Glas Nr. St Davids at 07:00hrs and some cafés along the routes have decided to get involved so communities can join in the warm welcome that Pembrokeshire is famous for, whilst they enjoy something to eat.
- Corner Café, Little Haven – open from 08:00hrs (Roadstead)
- Ocean Café Bar and Restaurant, Broad Haven open from 08:00hrs.
- The Meadow, St Davids open from 09:00hrs (Roadstead)
- Mamgu, Solva open from 08:00hrs.
- Mill Café Trefin open from 10:00hrs (Roadstead)
- Melin Tregwynt, open from 10:00hrs (Roadstead)
- Bluestone Brewery, Cilgwyn feed-station open all day (Roadstead)
- Sarah’s, Maenclochog Village Hall feed-station (Roadstead)
- Blas, Newport open all day (Raodstead)
- JK Bakery, open all day Crymych (Roadstead)
- Please check out the roadstead.uk website for more information
- There will be food throughout the weekend at Crug Glas which will include strawberries and cream and prosecco for those wishing to watch the Royal Wedding as well as breakfasts, lunches and evening meals, handy for anyone camping.
The Tour of Pembrokeshire provides a great opportunity for local and national businesses to reach a wide demographic. There are 2000 places on the Tour all of which have supporters and stories of their own, throw in thousands of roadside supporters, volunteers and our media coverage and the Tour of Pembrokeshire is an advertising opporunity not to be missed.
“We saw this as a great way to attract people to our business”
Efion Griffiths – Melin Tregwynt
Riding the Tour of Pembrokeshire is one of the best ways to see the great variety that the Pembrokeshire countryisde and coast have to offer. Riders return year after year to ride making friends as they go. The Tour of Pembrokeshire is a community and a ride with a ‘feel good factor’, get involved!
“What a fantastic event. Superb organisation, marshalling was ace, food stations brill and the post event meal awesome. Well done to everyone.” Peter Munn, Chairman, Pembrokeshire Triathlon Club.