Oriel y Parc Tourist Information Centre will assit any visitors in finding a place to stay, including camp sites
Tel: (01437) 720 392
If you would like to advertise your business on this page, please either email email@example.com or telephone: 07771 633700.
- Hendre Eynon Caravan & Camping Site (4/21/2014) - Camping at its best, surrounded by nature at its best. Ideal for family holidays, we are pleased to welcome back visitors year after year. We provide a simple style family run site on a working dairy farm. Perfect for families, … Continue reading
- St Brides Bay Cottages (2/17/2014) - A select range of self catering cottages located around the stunning North Pembrokeshire coast. We are a small family business offering friendly personal service. Pets, WiFi, Log Burners, Hot Tubs. Free Brochure Visit www.stbridesbaycottages.com Email:firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 01437 720027
- Cwmwdig Water Guest House (12/17/2013) - http://www.cwmwdigwater.co.uk/ The Bed and Breakfast is in a superb coastal position bordering the Pembrokeshire National Park, with panoramic views of the sea. The Coastal path is now 870 miles long, and is now part of the 1,530 mile loop that makes Wales … Continue reading
- Best of Wales Holiday Cottages (3/19/2013) - Best of Wales Holiday Cottages – A fine selection of 4 and 5 *self catering accommodation across Wales including a large selection in Pembrokeshire. View live availability and book online at http://www.bestofwales.co.uk or call us on 01650 511101.
- Oriel Y Parc (2/12/2013) - Oriel y Parc is the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park visitor centre in St Davids and the staff are here make sure you have a truly memorable stay. They’ll provide you with information about accommodation, events, attractions and activities in Pembrokeshire. They … Continue reading
- Quality Cottages (2/11/2013) - Quality Cottages have a selection of fine holiday properties in coastal, countryside and hillside locations of beautiful Pembrokeshire. Browse our website www.qualitycottages.co.uk Our sales office is open from 8.30am – 8.30pm daily. Call Freephone 0800 007 5299 for information and … Continue reading
- Bryn Awel Bed and Breakfast (2/11/2013) - Bryn Awel Bed and Breakfast combines a central St Davids location, only minutes’ walk away from the coast path, with a warm and well-presented en-suite accommodation and a friendly welcome. Bryn Awel dates back over 120 years and retains the … Continue reading
- Not Just Any Tent – Luxury camping accommodation (2/11/2013) - We provide pre-erected luxury bell tents pitched at the campsite of your choice anywhere in the St Davids area. www.notjustanytent.co.uk
- Garn-y-Mul, Croesgoch (2/11/2013) - I mile, from the Tour of Pembrokeshire route near Croesgoch, sleeps 4 comfortably, 6 using a put-u-up – Special price of £80 for the two nights ( or 10% off a weeks rental= £261) Visit Wales graded 3 star.
- Awelon (2/11/2013) - Please visit Awelon a small bed and breakfast in the lovely Pembrokeshire coastal village of Manorbier, West Wales.
- Lower Treleddyn Farmhouse – Sleeps 12 (2/11/2013) - A six bedroom 17th Century listed farmhouse offering a wealth of features for family holidays including a beautiful walled garden and well equipped games room http://www.treleddyn.com/
- St Davids Peninsula Tourist Association (2/11/2013) - Local Accommodation of all types (Bed & Breakfast, Guest Houses, Bunk Houses, Hotels, Self-catering) can be found at our members web sites www.stdavidsinfo.org.uk
- FBM (2/11/2013) - Please visit FBM Holidays for self-catering accommodation. Alternatively you can look at the accommodation listed below. www.fbmholidays.co.uk