Oriel y Parc Tourist Information Centre will assit any visitors in finding a place to stay, including camp sites
Tel: (01437) 720 392
If you would like to advertise your business on this page, please either email email@example.com or telephone: 07771 633700.
- Best of Wales Holiday Cottages (3/19/2013) - Best of Wales Holiday Cottages – A fine selection of 4 and 5 *self catering accommodation across Wales including a large selection in Pembrokeshire. View live availability and book online at http://www.bestofwales.co.uk or call us on 01650 511101.
- Oriel Y Parc (2/12/2013) - Oriel y Parc is the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park visitor centre in St Davids and the staff are here make sure you have a truly memorable stay. They’ll provide you with information about accommodation, events, attractions and activities in Pembrokeshire. They … Continue reading
- Quality Cottages (2/11/2013) - Quality Cottages have a selection of fine holiday properties in coastal, countryside and hillside locations of beautiful Pembrokeshire. Browse our website www.qualitycottages.co.uk Our sales office is open from 8.30am – 8.30pm daily. Call Freephone 0800 007 5299 for information and … Continue reading
- Bryn Awel Bed and Breakfast (2/11/2013) - Bryn Awel Bed and Breakfast combines a central St Davids location, only minutes’ walk away from the coast path, with a warm and well-presented en-suite accommodation and a friendly welcome. Bryn Awel dates back over 120 years and retains the … Continue reading
- Not Just Any Tent – Luxury camping accommodation (2/11/2013) - We provide pre-erected luxury bell tents pitched at the campsite of your choice anywhere in the St Davids area. www.notjustanytent.co.uk
- Garn-y-Mul, Croesgoch (2/11/2013) - I mile, from the Tour of Pembrokeshire route near Croesgoch, sleeps 4 comfortably, 6 using a put-u-up – Special price of £80 for the two nights ( or 10% off a weeks rental= £261) Visit Wales graded 3 star.
- Awelon (2/11/2013) - Please visit Awelon a small bed and breakfast in the lovely Pembrokeshire coastal village of Manorbier, West Wales.
- Lower Treleddyn Farmhouse – Sleeps 12 (2/11/2013) - A six bedroom 17th Century listed farmhouse offering a wealth of features for family holidays including a beautiful walled garden and well equipped games room http://www.treleddyn.com/
- St Davids Peninsula Tourist Association (2/11/2013) - Local Accommodation of all types (Bed & Breakfast, Guest Houses, Bunk Houses, Hotels, Self-catering) can be found at our members web sites www.stdavidsinfo.org.uk
- FBM (2/11/2013) - Please visit FBM Holidays for self-catering accommodation. Alternatively you can look at the accommodation listed below. www.fbmholidays.co.uk